The EASIEST way to fill your pill box and use the
Weekly Medication Chart information
- Line all the pill bottles up.
2. Pick up the first bottle and write down the name of the medication and time to be
taken on a small piece of paper, one time per paper. Put in front of bottle.
3. Repeat step 2 for all bottles.
4. Now that you can see the times. Put the papers in order from the earliest time to the
latest time the medication is to be taken.
5. With the Black marker write the first medication on chart. Fill in time and refer to
prescription bottle for all other information.
6. Do the same in order of time for the rest of the bottles.
EASIEST way to fill your pill boxes
- Pick up each prescription bottle and take out a dose of medication. As you put it in the
correct day of the pill box, mark the chart for that day and time with the red marker.
2. Do for each prescription until all the boxes are marked off on the chart.
3. Once completed, wipe all the red markers off with a damp cloth. All the information in
4. Now you are ready to start using the chart to track taking your medications.
Disclaimer: All paper, chart and/or electronic formats and information are provided for the sole convenience of the user. HD Merrimack makes no warranties or representations about the product or the supplied forms. There may be state specific and physician signed forms the user needs to obtain, not included in the information provided. The forms provided are guidelines only. The user assumes all responsibility for use of this product, including all information the user puts on the forms and the accuracy of said information as well as any documents inserted/not inserted in this product.